Jan 3 (Reuters) – Zijin Mining Group Co Ltd :
* SAYS UNIT SOLD 6.48 MILLION SHARES IN PRETIUM RESOURCES INC , EXPECTS INVESTMENT GAIN OF ABOUT 215 MILLION YUAN ($33.08 million) Source text in Chinese: bit.ly/2lKP1fL ($1 = 6.4990 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
The Wider Image App
Explore the world through captivating visual stories by award-winning Reuters photojournalists. This immersive app for iPad reimagines news photography to bring images and information to life.
The Wider Image is a winner of 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design and an iTunes Editors Choice.
The Wider Image is also available as a responsive site at widerimage.reuters.com
- Discover What Matters: Uncover stories, people and places you never knew existed. New visual reports added daily to the wealth of work.
- Lean in and Learn: Get more context on every story – interact with image sequences, read expanded facts, swipe between the before and after, hear words and sounds.
- Meet the Storytellers: Get to know the photographers with behind the scenes images and insights. Follow your favorites to see new work as it is added.
- Show and Tell: Enjoy stunning photojournalism on your television for all to see via Apple TV. Share stories with confidence they look great on any device.
LONDON World stocks hit fresh highs on Wednesday with European markets joining the party as early indications suggest 2018 will be another year of synchronized global growth led by a shining European economy.
The accounting giant PricewaterhouseCoopers is facing hundreds of millions of dollars in exposure to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation after U.S. District Judge Barbara Rothstein ruled last week that PwC negligently failed to uncover a $2.3 billion fraud scheme between PwC audit client Colonial Bank, now in FDIC receivership, and the now bankrupt mortgage lender Taylor, Bean & Whitaker. PwC already paid an undisclosed amount in 2016 to settle related claims by Taylor Bean’s