Jan 9 (Reuters) – Jacobs Engineering Group Inc:
* JACOBS JOINT VENTURE SELECTED TO DESIGN MELBOURNE’S WEST GATE TUNNEL PROJECT
* JACOBS ENGINEERING – SELECTED BY JOHN HOLLAND AND CPB CONTRACTORS CONSORTIUM TO CARRY OUT ENGINEERING DESIGN FOR $5.1 BILLION WEST GATE TUNNEL PROJECT
* JACOBS ENGINEERING GROUP INC – CONSTRUCTION OF PROJECT IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN IN EARLY 2018 AND NEW TUNNELS ARE EXPECTED TO OPEN IN 2022 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
The Wider Image App
Explore the world through captivating visual stories by award-winning Reuters photojournalists. This immersive app for iPad reimagines news photography to bring images and information to life.
The Wider Image is a winner of 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design and an iTunes Editors Choice.
The Wider Image is also available as a responsive site at widerimage.reuters.com
- Discover What Matters: Uncover stories, people and places you never knew existed. New visual reports added daily to the wealth of work.
- Lean in and Learn: Get more context on every story – interact with image sequences, read expanded facts, swipe between the before and after, hear words and sounds.
- Meet the Storytellers: Get to know the photographers with behind the scenes images and insights. Follow your favorites to see new work as it is added.
- Show and Tell: Enjoy stunning photojournalism on your television for all to see via Apple TV. Share stories with confidence they look great on any device.
NEW YORK Apple Inc investors are shrugging off concerns raised by two shareholders about kids getting hooked on iPhones, saying that for now a little addiction might not be a bad thing for profits. | Video
Government officials across the United States try to maintain accurate voter rolls by removing people who have died or moved away. But a case coming before the U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday explores whether some states are aggressively purging voter rolls in a way that disenfranchises thousands of voters. Full Article