Jan 8 (Reuters) – Allergan Plc:
* ALLERGAN – CURRENTLY ANTICIPATES RECORDING IN Q4 2017, NET DEFERRED TAX BENEFIT OF $3.5 BILLION TO $4.0 BILLION RELATED TO U.S. TAX CUT AND JOBS ACT
* ALLERGAN-ANTICIPATES RECORDING IN Q4 2017,TAX EXPENSE OF $700-$800 MILLION RELATED TO ‘TOLL CHARGE’ NET OF ESTIMATED FOREIGN TAX CREDITS RELATED TO TCJA Source text: (bit.ly/2meqQGB) Further company coverage:
The Wider Image App
Explore the world through captivating visual stories by award-winning Reuters photojournalists. This immersive app for iPad reimagines news photography to bring images and information to life.
The Wider Image is a winner of 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design and an iTunes Editors Choice.
The Wider Image is also available as a responsive site at widerimage.reuters.com
- Discover What Matters: Uncover stories, people and places you never knew existed. New visual reports added daily to the wealth of work.
- Lean in and Learn: Get more context on every story – interact with image sequences, read expanded facts, swipe between the before and after, hear words and sounds.
- Meet the Storytellers: Get to know the photographers with behind the scenes images and insights. Follow your favorites to see new work as it is added.
- Show and Tell: Enjoy stunning photojournalism on your television for all to see via Apple TV. Share stories with confidence they look great on any device.
The S&P 500 extended its winning streak for 2018 on Monday although its advance slowed to a crawl as the healthcare and financial sectors weighed and investors awaited the start of the quarterly earnings season. | Video
Government officials across the United States try to maintain accurate voter rolls by removing people who have died or moved away. But a case coming before the U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday explores whether some states are aggressively purging voter rolls in a way that disenfranchises thousands of voters. Full Article